Webinar: Survival skills for future leaders
- 23 October 2019 at 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm
Are your emerging leaders ready to face the challenges of the future? Don’t miss our survival skills for future leaders webinar.
Join Rachel Simmons, an expert in executive level education, strategy, learning innovation, change management, digital disruption, and entrepreneurship, as she discusses the importance of upskilling to face the challenges of a disruptive future.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- How to operate with less time, in a complex working environment
- How to embrace adaptive and collective leadership
- How to mitigate generational differences when millennials enter leadership
- How to build on essential human skills to support the rise of AI in the workplace.
Places are limited, so register now to reserve your place.
23 October 12:15pm - 12:45pm