Professional Year Accounting Scholarship
Ready to launch your accounting career?
Our exclusive career readiness program will get you started.
We're excited to announce our Professional Year Accounting Scholarship, designed to support accounting graduates transition into employment.
We're offering $2,000 scholarships to eligible students who enrol into the Accounting Professional Year program. Enrol before 27th November 2020 to take advantage of this reduction in tuition fees.
|Pricing with Scholarship|
|Accounting Professional Year Original Fee||$10,100|
|Total (minus scholarship)||$8,100|
Note: Enrolment fee is an additional $275. Monthly instalment plans are available for an additional $300.Terms and Conditions apply.
To be eligible for the $2,000 scholarship, participants must:
- Apply to join the Accounting Professional Year program before 27th November 2020
- Have completed an Australian accounting degree (minimum two years’ duration) in the last 12 months
- Hold a positive skills assessment from one of the following accounting bodies (CPA, CA, IPA)
- Have an IELTS (or equivalent) result with a minimum score of 6.0 in all four competencies
- Have obtained or applied for a subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa
Contact: Professional Year admissions team
Phone: 03 9903 8788