Monash Professional Year Accounting Scholarships
We are excited to announce the launch of the Accounting Scholarship Program designed to support Accounting graduates transitioning into employment.
The scholarship of $1,500 will be offered to eligible Professional Year participants as a reduction in tuition fee:
|Pricing with Scholarship|
|Accounting Original Fee||$10,400|
Note: Monthly instalment plan is available for an additional $300 charge. Enrolment fee of $275. Terms and Conditions apply.
To be eligible for the $1,500 scholarship, participants must:
- Apply to join the Accounting Professional Year program between 22 Feb and 10 May
- Have completed an Australian accounting degree (minimum two years’ duration) in the last 12 months
- A positive skills assessment from one of the following accounting bodies (CPA, CA, IPA)
- Have an IELTS (or equivalent) result with a minimum score of 6.0 in all four competencies
- Have obtained or applied for a subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa
Contact: Professional Year admissions team
Phone: 03 9903 8788