ICT Eligibility and Application Information
Before you start
To be eligible for the Professional Year ICT Program, you must have:
- Obtained or applied for a subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa with at least 12 months left on the visa from commencement of the Professional Year Program
- An academic transcript and completion letter of an Australian ICT degree (minimum 2 years duration)
- English Test results from one of the below testing centres.
PY ACS Entry requirements
- Completed an undergraduate or postgraduate award in Australia for ICT
- Hold or applied for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485, either stream) with at least 12 months validity or;
- Hold an eligible Secondary Visa with work and study rights with at least 12 months validity
- Have at least a PTE-A score of 50 in all categories or overall IELTS score of 6.0 across all four competencies or equivalent
- English Language Test results are valid for 3 years upon commencement of the Monash Professional Year Program
- Students must have 12 months (365 days) visa validity from the first day of course commencement
To check eligibility, visit the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) website.
|PTE - A||50||50||50||50||50|
|TOEFL - iBT||64||12||13||21||18|
English Language Test (ELT) results are valid for 3 years upon commencement of the Monash Professional Year Program
*Revised English Language Test result Requirements (re 17th September 2021 intake only)
- In response to ongoing COVID restrictions impacting the delivery of ELTs in Victoria, ACS has introduced updated and extended ELTS admission advice to VIC applicants.
- Please refer to the attachment named “ICT PY Sep 21 intake - English Language Test Requirements (Version 13-8-21) for more details.
To determine your suitability for the Monash Professional Year Program you will be invited to complete an ICT pre-screening interview that will be recorded and assessed for the Professional Year Program.
If you are successfully admitted, we will send you a Letter of Offer and an invoice for the program fees. Once you have provided all the correct documentation and we have received payment, we will send you a Confirmation of Enrolment letter, which will include your program start date.
Please note that laptops are not provided for this course, so please bring your own device.
Contact us on 03 9903 8788 if you have any questions.