Host an intern
5 simple steps to securing great interns
1. Drop us a line and tell us about your work requirements
Call the MPP team on 9903 8788 or submit an enquiry form and we’ll discuss options based on your needs.
2. We find and shortlist the best candidates for you
We advertise your internship, meet and screen applicants, selecting those best suited to your workplace and project.
3. Select and interview your preferred candidate(s)
We send you the resumes and cover letters of the most suitable candidates for review and selection. Interview your preferred candidate and if it goes well, you’re good to go!
4. Internship commences
We will send you agreement and insurance documents for signing and then we’ll check in with you periodically for informal feedback on your intern’s performance.
5. Tell us how it went
On conclusion of the internship we will send a feedback form for your evaluation of the placement.
Is my company eligible to host interns?
- Our company provides a Professional working environment?
- Our company has more than 5 paid full-time employees?
- Our company provides an English speaking environment?
- We have the capacity to assign a full-time supervisor for the intern, adequately qualified or specialised in the field of the internship role (eg. IT, Engineering or Accounting)