Monash Professional Pathways is keen to partner with international universities seeking short term study abroad opportunities for students in Australia.
Since 2001, we have been preparing students and graduates to quickly transition from formal education to professional life. Through a combination of classroom based programs (courses) and industry based learning experiences (internships), we assist students and graduates to build their professional knowledge and skills and improve their self-awareness, in culturally diverse environments.
Our programs are built around our core capabilities which include:
- business English improvement
- business communication skills
- collaboration and teamwork skills
- workplace culture and etiquette
- cultural awareness
- employment skills training - getting hired and managing a career in a global environment
- workplace experiences - from site visits to internship placements.
The Global Professionals Program is our key program for international short term study abroad candidates. We offer the program in two modes:
- University-organised study groups
- Open intake for individual students
Read more about the Global Professionals Program
We can also develop custom programs around your specific requirements.
To enquire about developing a custom program, or booking a group for the Global Professionals Program please contact:
- Study groups and consulting, Monash College
- Telephone: +61 3 9905 8794
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org